Subversion@TU Graz provides software versioning and revision control for all staff members and students of TU Graz.
Every person with a valid account in TUGRAZOnline is able to create new source code repositories and to invite other staff
members and/or students. This allows easy collaborative work on papers, publications, source code and the like.
Creation as well management of repositories is possible via the link "Subversion Projects" on your Business Card in TUGRAZOnline.
At a Glance:
- URLs for your subversion repositories follow the scheme below:
- Please use your TUGRAZOnline credentials (username, password) for authorization.
- The default size limit is 150MB per repository. If you need more, please ask.
- The service Subversion@TU Graz must be used exclusively for projects based on work for TU Graz or for your studies. Abuse will result in disablng access to given repositories.
- For each repository with no checkin for a period of 6 months, an email notification will be sent to the administrator(s) of said repository to inform about pending deletion within 30 days. If there is no new checkin within 30 days, the repositry will be deleted after 30 days. To prevent deletion, just make a change in your repository and it will be maked as active again.
- The maximum number of repositories for each user is 30.